- Retired from Chrysler Group, LLC, 28 years, working as an financial executive in a wide variety of organizations in the company, from the early phases of a new vehicle in the Advance Product Development through Warranty Administration.
This broad range of jobs provided Howard with excellent experience in all areas of financial management, including financial analysis, budgeting, project management, cost accounting and reporting, auditing, labor relations, employee training, and process redesign.
- B.S., Management & Computer Science, MIT; MBA, University of Chicago
- Received both the Master Diamond and Advocacy Skills Award from the Michigan Association of School Boards (MASB).
- Represents BHS at MASB’s Annual Leadership Conference.
- Volunteers preparing tax returns and providing financial coaching for low and moderate income people.
- Received a 2014 Daily Points of Light Award from former President George H.W. Bush which recognizes people who tackle community needs through volunteer service.
- With his wife Nancy, resident of the BHS district for 27 years